The Best International Group of Companies reserves the right to change these terms and conditions at any time, and any revised version will be effective immediately. As a user of our website, you warrant to us that you will not use our website for any purpose that is unlawful or prohibited by these terms, conditions, and notices.
In accessing this website you agree:
• not to use this website in such a way that; disrupts, interferes with or restricts the use of this website by other users;
• not to upload, display or transmit any materials through this website which are false, offensive, defamatory, threatening, or otherwise violate the legal rights (such as rights of privacy and publicity) of others.
• not to reverse engineer, decompile, copy or adapt any software or other code or scripts forming part of this website or attempt to transmit to or via this website any information that contains a virus or other harmful or disruptive component, and not to change, modify, delete, interfere with or misuse data contained on this website and entered by or relating to any third party user of this website;
• that material contained in this website may be downloaded, viewed and printed for personal use or internal circulation within your organisation provided that any trade mark, copyright or other proprietary notices contained in or appearing on such material are removed in whole or in part;
• that material contained in this website may not otherwise be copied, reproduced or redistributed in whole or in part without our prior written consent. In particular it must not be reproduced or exploited for commercial gain;
• not to violate any applicable laws or regulations.
Information and services on this website are provided for general information only. It is not intended to amount to advice on which you should rely. You must obtain professional or specialist advice before taking, or refraining from, any action on the basis of the content on our site. The information on our site is believed to be correct at the time of publication, however it is subject to variation at any time without notice and we do not give any representations, warranties or guarantees, whether express or implied, that any such information will be accurate or complete at any particular time or at all.
All such information, software, products, services and related graphics are provided ‘as is’ without warranty or condition of any kind. We hereby disclaim all warranties and conditions with regards to this information, including all implied warranties or conditions of merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose, title and non-infringement.
We reserve the right, in its sole discretion, to terminate your access to our Website and the related services or any portion thereof at any time, without notice.
Links from this website are provided for information and convenience only and we have no control over and cannot therefore accept responsibility or liability for the content of any linked third party website. We do not endorse any linked website.
We do not guarantee that our site will be secure or free from bugs or viruses. You are responsible for configuring your information technology, computer programmes and platform to access our site. You should use your own virus protection software. You must not misuse our site by knowingly introducing viruses, trojans, works, logic bombs or other material that is malicious or technologically harmful. You must not attempt to gain unauthorised access to our site, the server on which our site is stored or any server, computer or database connected to our site. You must not attack our site via a denial-of-service attack or a distributed denial-of-service attack. By breaching this provision, you would commit a criminal offence under the Computer Misuse Act 1990. We will report any such breach to the relevant law enforcement authorities and we will co-operate with those authorities by disclosing your identity to them. In the event of such a breach, your right to use our site will cease immediately.